Yes, they can save the Folio (App) to their mobile device. StickyFolios will work on all Apple devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod) and the latest Androids. Send the Folio link via email. Then have your client follow these directions and script for adding it to their mobile device.
- Open the link from your email (be sure to use the iphone default browser, Safari).
- Click the Share icon (box with the arrow coming up out of it at the bottom of the screen). Note you will have to swipe up to see the options once the share button is pressed to see the option to add to home screen.
- Click "Add to Home Screen" - note if you don't see the add to homescreen option you may not be in Safari. Copy and paste the URL into the Safari browser.
- Copy the StickyFolio URL and paste into the Chrome browser.
- Click Chrome's built-in menu (usually three lines in the upper right) OR the phone’s built in menu option (Samsung phones). This is usually three lines on the device to the left of the home button.
- Select “Add to Home Screen.”
From the beginning we have grown our business through word-of-mouth referrals. We sincerely appreciate you sharing this email, or using the built-in share button to share your photo app with your friends and family.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Enjoy!