Image size will vary based upon the type of image. There are two elements file size and image size (pixel width).
Tips on selecting images:
1. StickyFolios and StickyAlbums are intended to help you market your business. Include only your best images.
2. The more images you include, the slower your published page will load--especially for users on slow connections.
3. Size your images and logos as outlined below.
4. Images should have sRgb color space.
FILE SIZE: This is the overall size of the file. There are two types of images loaders. Single images and galleries.
single images (ie logos/headshots/individual images) File Size is 3MB and png and jpg are supported.
gallery images File size is 5mb. Supported File Type: jpg files are supported.
Image pixel size:
The following images should be sized between 1000-3000 pixels on the longest edge:
- Section header images (3mb)
- Gallery images (5mb)
- Single images (3mb)
- Logos (3mb)
Recommended Logo Sizes - Note creating your logo to a larger pixel size will not make the logo appear larger. Logos should not be larger than 3MB in file size.
- Homescreen Icon - (Square): 400 pixels on all sides
- Logo at the top of Folios (Square): 400 pixels square on all sides
- Rectangular Shaped Logos* Note the top section only takes square logos. This is for the rectangular log at the bottom of a Folios: 100 pixels tall or 600x400 depending upon your logo style.
Click here to learn more about preparing your images for upload.