To quickly create images optimized for the StickyFolios builder, consider creating a Lightroom preset. Here is how to set up a Lightroom preset for this purpose.
Set up your Lightroom StickyAlbums Preset
In the Library module, choose File > Export to open up the Export dialog box. In the Export dialog box, specify the export settings you want to save. Choose the following settings:
- Export To: Hard Drive
- Export Location: choose your folder
- File Naming: rename your file if you wish
- Image Format: JPEG
- Quality: 85
- Color Space: sRGB
- Resize to fit: checked, Width & Height, we recommend between 1000 and 3000 pixels on the longest edge for the Folios builder and for the orignal classic builder 1600 pixels on the long side.
- Resolution: 72
- Output Sharpening: Sharpen for Screen, Amount: Standard
Save your Preset
- Select the image(s) you would like to export.
- Select the "StickyFolios Image" preset from the left side of the dialog box
- Choose your export location
- Click Export