The Design Options Section allows you to customize features within your Folio.
Button Background Color
Typefaces (fonts): Adding Typefaces
- Customization is available for Headlines and Body Copy
- The Typefaces supported in StickyFolios are Google Fonts.
- We suggest you start by looking through the fonts here - Google Fonts.
- If you already know the name of your font or have found the font you would like to use, the next step is to Add the Typeface to your Folio
Button Background Color: Changing Button Background Color
Button customization is available within any Folio. The color change impacts all Buttons in your Folio.
- Option to select a color
- Supports Hex Codes
- White or Black Text
Folio Style: Change the look and feel of the Folio, without losing any changes made. You can always revert it back to the default
- Shale Contemporary, Light & Clean (White background full width header)
- Onyx Deep, Dark & Stylish(dark background)
- Riverstone Classic, Airy & Minimal (white background non full width header)
To change the style select the option you would like to use.