Your existing site, will stay with GoDaddy, but just not be visible once you point things over to Sticky.
Here are the directions. There are three parts.
1. Editing the A Record with GoDaddy (directions below).
2. Adding the domain to StickyFolios (click here for information on adding to the System).
3. Using the domain with Sticky (adding a domain to a Folio).
The first two have to happen the first time you set up a domain. The last one through the use of Paths can happen each time you make a Folio.
1. Edit your A record to point to our IP 220.127.116.11 - Directions below for how to do this with GoDaddy
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- From the Domain Manager, select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Additional Settings section and select Manage DNS.
- On the DNS Management page, next to the record you wish to edit, click the pencil icon.
- Edit Points to field to be: 18.104.22.168
- Click Save when finished.
1. Add the Domain to your Account Settings (one time step)